Where is Plummer School located?
Plummer School is located at 2524 E. Vine Drive in Fort Collins, Colorado. Please click the "Location" button for driving directions.
What are the Facility Use Agreements?
Facility Use Agreement
1. Client shall use the facility as specified on the Facility Use Agreement.
2. Client shall pay the rent for the premises above-described.
3. Client shall, at the expiration of the Facility Use Agreement, surrender the premises in as good a condition as when the Client entered the premises, ordinary wear and tear excepted. Client is responsible for any loss or damage to the facility.
4. Client shall not sublet any part of the premises and shall not use the premises for any purposes prohibited by the laws of the United States or the State of Colorado, or of the ordinances of the city or town in which said premises are located, and shall neither permit nor suffer any disorderly conduct, noise or nuisance to annoy or disturb any persons occupying adjacent premises.
5. Client shall neither permit nor suffer said premises, or the walls or floors thereof, to be endangered by overloading, nor said premises to be used for any purpose which would render the insurance thereon void or the insurance risk more hazardous, nor make any alterations in or changes in, upon, or about said premises without first obtaining the written consent of The Plummer School Event Center.
6. Client shall permit The Plummer School Event Center to place a “For Rent” sign upon the leased premises at any time.
7. Client shall allow The Plummer School Event Center Representatives to enter upon the premises at any reasonable hour/time.
8. Client shall follow the Facility Use Guidelines.
9. Client and Plummer School Representative will inspect premises upon arrival.
10. Client will leave the facility in the same condition as presented (configuration and cleanliness).
11. Failure to comply with these terms & conditions or any other part of this Agreement and Facility Use Guidelines may result in subsequent loss of use of the facility at the discretion of The Plummer School Representative.
12. Client may cancel this Agreement and the requested use, with penalty.
13. The Plummer School Event Center owner/principal and all employees assume no responsibility for situations including but not limited to, injury to client/guests, loss, theft and /or damage of any personal property delivered to, or left after any event, or for the actions of any independent vendors/contractors.
14. The Plummer School Event Center acknowledges receipt of a Security Deposit of $_________________ to be held by The Plummer School Event Center. The Client may not apply the Security Deposit hereunder to the payment of the Facility Fee reserved hereunder or the performance of other obligations/fees.
The Client agrees to the above terms & conditions and enters into a contract for facility use at The Plummer School Event Center dba Win Group. The Client accepts all liability for any and all occurrences during the setup, event, and breakdown. Any damage done to the facility is the responsibility of the Client signing this.
What are the Facility Use Guidlines?
Facility Use Guidelines
1. Liability: The Plummer School Event Center owner/principal and all employees assume no responsibility for situations including but not limited to, injury to client/guests, loss, theft and /or damage of any personal property delivered to, or left after any event, or for the actions of any independent vendors/contractors.
2. Alcohol: The above named and /or undersigned client accepts responsibility for prohibiting the serving of alcoholic beverages to minors and visibly intoxicated persons. To comply with State liquor laws, all alcohol must be purchased by the client directly from a liquor store. It is illegal for caterers or other vendors to purchase or transport alcohol. It is recommended that clients carry 'host liquor liability' coverage through their insurance. As the client, you agree to either obtain this insurance or assume full responsibility for any and all alcohol related incidents. All alcohol must be served by an certified/insured bartender, provided only by the client or a licensed and insured caterer. Under no circumstances may alcohol be self-served. Alcohol may not be served for more than 4 hours and/or consumed for more than 4 ½ hours. The Plummer School reserves the right to close the bar and call for police assistance if guests exhibit unruly behavior, disrespect for the staff, house rules, or violate the law. Police will be immediately called for any illegal activities including the possession and/or use of drugs or weapons.
3. Smoking: Smoking is not permitted at anytime in the facility. Smoking is permitted only outside of the building. There are designated outside areas with smoking receptacles.
4. Caterers: The caterer will be required to provide The Plummer School Event Center with a copy of their current Food Service License and proof of Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage. It is also required your caterer attend a walkthrough meeting prior to your event. The Plummer School Event Center reserves the right to deny caterers who have failed to comply with our standards and policies. A cleaning check list is posted in the kitchen. If the caterer does not clean as outlined, or there is additional cleaning required, the client will be charged $25.00 per man-hour to complete all necessary cleaning.
5. Facility Fee's & Security Deposit: Accepted forms of payment include checks, money orders, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and eChecks. All clients must provide a credit card number with expiration date as a Security Deposit. The balance of the Security Deposit will be returned within 30 days after the event. The Facility Fee , Security Deposit, and Other Fee's (estimated) are due upon signing of this document. Additional fees will be adjusted according to the final number for setup, upgrades, added hours, etc and are due within 7 days after the event date. A $25 non sufficient funds fee will be added to any returned checks. Any outstanding payments of more than 30 days past their due dates will be assessed a 5% per month late fee. After 90 days the account will be turned over for collection. After the account has been sent to collections, the new total will include the unpaid balance plus all late fees, collections fees and legal fees.
6. Cancellations: All cancellations must be made by certified letter. You should retain this for your records as it will be your proof of cancellation. If this contract is cancelled, 25% of the Facility Fee will be refunded. All security deposits will be returned.
7. Additional Time: Additional hours are only available with prior approval.
8. Plummer School Representative: A Plummer School Representative will be present on site during the entirety of your event from setup through breakdown to ensure a successful event. The Plummer School Representative will complete an 'event log' noting key occurrences, i.e., guest total, time music ends, bar closed, etc. The Plummer School Representative will assist with facility related issues; client and vendor needs, and last minute changes. The Plummer School Event Center & Representatives may not be held responsible for the actions of the client, family, guests and/or vendors.
9. Deliveries: It is the client's responsibility to inform all personnel hired by the client that they may not be on the premises prior to or after scheduled setup and breakdown times. The Plummer School Event Center is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen items. All items must be marked with the client's name and event date. All items must be removed immediately following the event.
10. Parking: The Plummer School Event Center has a large private, parking lot.
11. Children: Children must be under adult supervision at all times. All damages/losses caused by children will be deducted from the client's security deposit.
12. Music Policy: To ensure the comfort of all guests, sound levels must be kept as a reasonable level, so as not to disturb residents of the local area. As long as it does not exceed local ordinance levels, it is acceptable. Amplified music must end by 11pm. The Plummer School Representative will monitor sound levels. Clients and their DJ/band will be held responsible if sound is not controlled and may risk being shut down with possible police citation and fine.
13. Wedding Rehearsals: Clients may call at any time to schedule a 'tentative' rehearsal, scheduled around existing events and other rehearsals. Tentative rehearsals may be changed if another event is booked for the same time. Upon confirmation, rehearsals will no longer be subject to change.
14. Decorating: Decorations are allowed, with the exception of; glitter, confetti, silly string, fireworks (sparklers excluded), nails, tacks and tape on floors, walls and woodwork. Candles must also be enclosed in glass.
15. Acts of God, Government, etc: The Plummer School Event Center will not be held responsible for any unforeseeable/sudden mechanical failures or acts of God, i.e., power outages, storms, etc. If there is a mechanical failure or act of God which affects the event, The Plummer School Event Center will take every and all reasonable attempts to continue the event as close to as originally planned as possible. Under no circumstances will any monetary reimbursement be given to a client or any other person for such unforeseeable/sudden situations. If in the unlikely event a severe situation arises wherein The Plummer School Event Center cannot make the contracted facility available in the agreed upon condition, date and /or time, (i.e., flood, fire, event of condemnation or other taking by any governmental agency, etc.) The Plummer School Event Center will make every reasonable attempt to resolve the problem so the event can commence as scheduled. However, if the event cannot proceed within one hour of the agreed upon time, the parties will in good faith attempt to reschedule the event to another date and time. If rescheduling is not possible, a full refund of all monies paid will be made within 30 days of the scheduled event date.
The client agrees to the above terms & conditions and enters into this contract for facility use at The Plummer School Event Center. The client accepts all liability for any and all occurrences during setup, event, and breakdown. Any damage done to the facility is the responsibility of the Client signing the Facility Use Guidelines.